Types of HIFU Treatment Dallas, Tx
- ULTRAcel. This is considered as a state-of-the-art HIFU treatment that is proven to be effective in keeping your skin firm, smooth, and tight without the torture causes by deep laser penetration and laser resurfacing.
ULTRAcel HIFU uses sophisticated machines to ensure that there will be no blind spot left untreated in the process. However, the only weak point of this treatment is that all of its machines have not been certified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This means that ULTRAcel machines did not undergo a clinical trial to ensure its effectiveness and safety to humans.
- Ultherapy. This HIFU treatment can be used in any area of the face: from neck, jawline, brow, and décolletage. Ultherapy is effective in resolving skin sagging problem.
Ultherapy is the only HIFU (ultrasound-based) treatment that got FDA certification that attests to its efficiency and safety.
A lot of people also prefer this HIFU procedure since it produces natural-glow and longer results compared to the other facelift treatments. And what is best about Ultherapy is that it does not require longer recovery time.
With its extraordinary speed in providing you with firmer skin, people also tag this treatment as the ‘lunchtime facelift!’
These two HIFU treatments in Dallas, Tx are proven effective in providing you with firmer skin, especially in the face. Thus, it is up to your discretion now to find the suited HIFU treatment for you!
Benefits of HIFU Treatment Dallas, Tx
- Non- anaesthetic. One of the benefits of undergoing a HIFU treatment is that you don’t anymore need any anaesthetic drug. So, this is more natural in nature and does not require the alteration of your sensations that sometimes may lead to discomfort.
- Quick and Easy. It was mentioned that HIFU procedures are speedy. Like it only takes 1-3 hours to get the entire treatment done. And the best thing is that you don’t need any recovery time after having this treatment. You can have your work or do your routine immediately after this procedure without any medical restrictions!
- Cost-effective. Do you know that it only takes a single session of HIFU to have a stunning and younger-looking skin for up to two years? Yes! This what HIFU will provide to you. And this means huge savings to your end since you don’t anymore need a frequent cosmetic facelift to keep your skin firm and tight.
- Non-surgical. What’s best of HIFU is that it is a non-surgical process. Meaning, there’s no need to open or to have some cuts or smears on your skin to manage the production of collagen. This will be done in a more subtle way by just focusing the ultrasound waves on the affected areas (skin) of your body.
- Tried and Tested. HIFU treatments in Dallas, Tx are all proven to be effective in making the skin look firmer and younger-looking. Well, it may be true that the UTRAcel has yet to have an FDA certification, but this does not mean inefficiency. So, as long as you want your skin look firmer and you want the modern way, you must try a HIFU treatment in Dallas, Tx.
How Much Does HIFU Treatment Costs in Dallas, Tx
You will save a lot if you choose HIFU treatment over other surgical facelift procedures in Dallas, Tx. Based on the average price estimates; it will only take you for about $1, 707 to get a session of HIFU face treatment.
Meanwhile, if you want to have a surgical facelift, you must prepare for, at least, $7,000!
These are the significant facts about the HIFU treatment that you must know! You have to understand all these; after all, you deserved nothing but to have a radiant and rejuvenated skin! You always have to remember that the only key to achieve these is to undergo a HIFU treatment in Dallas, Tx!